Central Platte NRD Board of Directors Meeting
2:00 p.m. Thursday, December 20, 2018
1. NRCS Report Joe Krolikowski, district liaison, will report.
2. Audit Report Allison Petr, Lutz Accounting, will present the 2017/2018 audit report.
3. Eastern Projects The Committee will review and give recommendations on the following items for the Upper Prairie/Silver/Moores Flood Risk Reduction Project.
A) Change Order #1 Action on additional excavation required.
B) Completion Date Extend completion date on the levee.
4. Programs Committee
A) Outdoor Sign Review quotes and report recommendation for an outdoor office sign.
B) Brush Management Discuss adding a maximum amount producers may receive for brush management cost-share through the
Nebraska Soil & Water Conservation Program.
5. Board Officer Nominating Committee The Committee will report their recommendations for chair and vice-chair. The election will be
held during the January 24th board meeting.
6. Cease & Desist Sandy Noecker will give an update on Cease & Desist Orders issued to producers.
7. Platte River Recovery Implementation Program Mark Czaplewski will report on the Program.
8. Nebraska Association of Resources Districts (NARD) Jim Bendfeldt will report.
9. Nebraska Natural Resources Commission Mick Reynolds will report.
10. Voting Delegates Action to elect a voting delegate and alternate for the Nebraska Association of Resources District’s Legislative
Conference in January.
11. Cost-Share Action on cost-share requests through CPNRD and the NSWCP programs.
12. Financial Report Action will be taken on November financial report.
13. Other As may develop prior to the board meeting.
*Service awards will be presented to Bob Schanou, Dan Clement, and Deb Jarzynka during lunch.*