(GRAND ISLAND, NE) – The Central Platte Natural Resources District board of directors will meet on Thursday, March 28, 2019. The meeting is scheduled for 2:00 p.m. at the Central Platte NRD office, 215 Kaufman Avenue in Grand Island, Nebraska.
1. NRCS Report Joe Krolikowski, district liaison, will report.
2. Eastern Projects Committee Review preliminary 2020 Fiscal budget.
3. Western Projects Committee Urban Conservation Cost-Share Application, Review preliminary 2020 Fiscal budget.
4. Water Quantity Committee Discuss Water Programs Updates in Amherst & Kearney.
5. Programs Committee Review preliminary 2020 Fiscal budget.
6. Flood Risk Reduction Jesse Mintken will give an update on CPNRD’s projects.
7. Managers Report Lyndon Vogt will report.
8. Legislation Mark Czaplewski will report on bills regarding natural resources.
9. Nebraska Natural Resources Commission Mick Reynolds will report.
10. Nebraska Association of Resources Districts Report
11. Cost-Share Action on cost-share requests through CPNRD and the NSWCP programs.
12. Financial Report Action on the March financial report.
13. Other As may develop prior to the board meeting.