THURSDAY, APRIL 25, 2019
Central Platte NRD Board of Directors Meeting
10:00 – 10:30 Variance/Appeals Subcommittee Meeting
10:30 – 11:00 Eastern Projects Committee Meeting
11:00 – 11:30 Western Projects Committee Meeting
11:30 – 11:45 Programs Committee
12:30 – 1:15 Water Quality Committee Meeting
1:15 – 2:00 Water Quantity Committee Meeting
2:00 Board of Directors Meeting
1. TAPS Program Chuck Burr, UNL, will explain the TAPS program and goal to facilitate farm management strategies through competitions.
2. NRCS Report Joe Krolikowski, district liaison, will report.
3. Variance/Appeals Review and recommendation on an appeal from Hall County.
4. Eastern Projects Committee Review preliminary 2020 Fiscal budget.
5. Western Projects Committee Review preliminary 2020 Fiscal budget.
6. Programs Committee Review and recommendation on Ron Bishop-CPNRD College Scholarship applications.
7. Water Quality Committee A. Compliance Discuss cease & desist option for producers who haven’t submitted their 2019 Nitrogen Management forms and/or Nitrogen Management tests. B. Budget Review preliminary 2020 Fiscal budget.
8. Water Quantity Committee A. Wetland Easement Discussion Review with possible action. B. Budget Review preliminary 2020 Fiscal budget.
9. Vehicle Review and take action on vehicle bids.
10. Managers Report Lyndon Vogt will report.
11. Nebraska Habitat Conservation Coalition Mark Czaplewski will request a change of representation on the Coalition (NHCC).
12. Nebraska Natural Resources Commission Mick Reynolds will report.
13. Nebraska Association of Resources Districts Jim Bendfeldt will report.
14. Cost-Share Action on cost-share requests through CPNRD and the NSWCP programs.
15. Financial Report Action on the April financial report.
16. Other As may develop prior to the board meeting.