The Central Platte NRD board of directors will meet at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 27, 2019, at the CPNRD office located at 215 Kaufman Avenue in Grand Island, Nebraska.
1. NRCS Report Joe Krolikowski, district liaison, will report.
2. Dams Repair Contract Eastern Projects Committee will have a recommendation on a contract with JEO Consulting to rehabilitate several of the NRDs dams.
3. Budget Committee Review preliminary 2020 fiscal year budget and act on the budget of expenditures for the purpose of holding a public hearing in July.
4. Spring Water Levels Luke Zakrewski will report spring static groundwater levels compared to 1982.
5. Cease & Desist Luke Zakrzewski will request issuing a Cease & Desist Order for a landowner in Dawson County.
6. Platte River Recovery Implementation Program Mark Czaplewski will give an update on the Program.
7. Tree Report Kelly Cole will report the annual tree and weed barrier sales.
8. Managers Report Lyndon Vogt will report.
9. Nebraska Natural Resources Commission Mick Reynolds will report.
10. Nebraska Association of Resources Districts Jim Bendfeldt will report.
11. Cost-Share Action on cost-share requests through Central Platte NRD and the Nebraska Soil & Water Conservation Program.
12. Financial Report Action on the June financial report.
13. Other As may develop prior to the board meeting.