The Central Platte Natural Resources District’s (CPNRD) board of directors will meet at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 24, 2019, at the NRD’s office located at 215 Kaufman Avenue in Grand Island, NE.
1. NRCS Report Joe Krolikowski, district liaison, will report.
2. Officer Election Election will be held for board chairman and vice-chairman to serve for two years.
3. Appoint Director The Search Committee will recommend an individual to serve as a director in Sub-District 4. The board will appoint an individual to serve for a term of two years.
4. Committee Selection Directors will select at least two committees that they plan to serve on. Each committee will select a chairman after the board meeting has concluded.
5. Violation Report Luke Zakrzewski will give a 2018 violation summary.
6. Legislation Report on bills introduced this session regarding natural resources.
7. Nebraska Association of Resources Districts (NARD) Jim Bendfeldt will report.
8. Nebraska Natural Resources Commission Mick Reynolds will report.
9. Cost-Share Action on cost-share requests through CPNRD and the NSWCP programs.
10. New Employees Lyndon Vogt will report on the individuals hired for Habitat Specialist and Easement Administrative Specialist.
11. Financial Report Action on the December and January financial reports.
12. Other As may develop prior to the board meeting.