The Central Platte NRD Board of Directors will meet at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 23, 2019.
1. NRCS Report Joe Krolikowski, district liaison, will report.
2. Water Quantity Committee Review and possible action on:
A. Basin-Wide & CPNRD individual Integrated Management Plans
B. Water Exchange Memorandum of Understanding with CNPPID.
C. Cover Crop Memorandum of Understanding with Lower Loup NRD.
D. NRCS Watershed Planning Grant
3. Budget Committee Review preliminary 2020 Fiscal budget.
4. Cease & Desist Luke Zakrzewski will request issuing a Cease & Desist Order for a landowner in Hall County.
5. Managers Report Lyndon Vogt will report.
6. Nebraska Natural Resources Commission Mick Reynolds will report.
7. Nebraska Association of Resources Districts Jim Bendfeldt will report.
8. Cost-Share Action on cost-share requests through CPNRD and the NSWCP programs.
9. Financial Report Action on the May financial report.
10. Other As may develop prior to the board meeting.