Board of Directors Meeting Thursday, January 25, 2018
1:15 Water Resources Committee | 2:00 Board of Directors Meeting
1. NRCS Report Joe Krolikowski, district liaison, will report to the board.
2. Board Officer Election Following nominations from the floor, the board will elect board secretary and treasurer. In December, the board officer nominating committee recommended
Marvion Reichert, Elm Creek, for board secretary and Charles Maser, Grand Island, for treasurer.
3. Water Resources Committee Discussion on a partnership with The Nature Conservancy for irrigation conservation practices.
4. Legislation Lyndon Vogt will report on bills in this session regarding natural resources.
5. Nebraska Association of Resources Districts (NARD) Jim Bendfeldt will report.
6. Nebraska Natural Resources Commission Mick Reynolds will report.
7. Cost Share Action on cost share requests.
8. Financial Report Action on the December and January financial reports.
9. March Board Meeting The board will consider moving the meeting to March 29th.
10. Staff Introduction Courtney Widup, water resources technician, will be introduced to the board.
11. Board Retreat The board will consider rescheduling the Board Retreat.
12. Committee Selection Directors will select at least two committees that they plan to serve on and each committee will select a chairman.
13. Other As may develop prior to the board meeting.
Central Platte NRD Board of directors meetings are held at 2:00 p.m. at the CPNRD office located at 215 Kaufman Avenue in Grand Island NE. The public is welcome to attend.
For more information, call (308) 385-6282.