The Central Platte Natural Resources District’s board of directors will hold their monthly board meeting at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 28, 2019.
Location: 215 Kaufman Avenue in Grand Island, NE.
1. NRCS Report Joe Krolikowski, district liaison, will report.
2. Variance/Appeals Discuss and take action on the following requests:
A. Water transfer from Lower Loup NRD to CPNRD in Custer County
B. Variance request from Merrick County
C. Report and request Cease and Desist Orders for violators
3. Eastern Projects Review and possible approval on the following:
A. Flood Alert System contract- Amendment #8 for Upper Prairie/Silver/Moores FCP.
B. Authorize and adopt resolution for Operation & Maintenance Manual for the Silver Creek Levee in connection with FEMA accreditation for Upper
C. Water Sustainability Fund- Conceptual design of dams for multiple beneficial uses
4. Programs Committee
A. Update on crane viewing decks
B. Review draft mission statement for the NRD
C. Update on Upper Prairie/Silver/Moores FCP promotion
5. Managers Report Lyndon Vogt will report.
6. Legislation Mark Czaplewski will report on bills regarding natural resources.
7. Nebraska Natural Resources Commission Mick Reynolds will report.
8. Cost-Share Action on cost-share requests through CPNRD and the NSWCP programs.
9. Executive Committee Discuss legal matters.
10. Financial Report Action on the February financial report.
11. Other As may develop prior to the board meeting.