Central Platte NRD’s board of directors will meet at 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 28, 2017. The meeting will take place at 215 Kaufman Avenue in Grand Island, NE and is open to the public.
1. NRCS Report Joe Krolikowski, district liaison, will report to the board.
2. Kearney Whitewater Bruce Karnatz, Kearney Whitewater Association, will report on recent projects.
3. Hazard Mitigation Plan The board will consider action to approve the updated Hazard Mitigation Plan.
4. Platte River Program Mark Czaplewski will report on the Platte River Recovery Implementation Plan.
5. Support Letter Lyndon Vogt will request a letter of support be sent in favor of preserving the High Plains Regional Climate Center.
6. Long Range Plan Marcia Lee will present changes to the Long Range Implementation Plan. The board will consider approval of the Plan in October. View
7. Nebraska Association of Resources Districts (NARD) Jim Bendfeldt will report.
8. Nebraska Natural Resources Commission Mick Reynolds will report.
9. Cost Share The board will take action on cost share requests.
10. Financial Report Action will be taken on the September financial report.
11. Executive Session Discuss land rights negotiations.
12. Upcoming Board Meetings The board will set meeting dates for November and December.
13. Other As may develop prior to the board meeting.