- Groundwater Quality Management Controls – Quality Webpage
- Chart: Groundwater Quality Requirements by Phase Area
Online Crop Reporting Form Your Contact: Sandy Noecker
- Irrigation & Nitrogen Management Booklet | Test
- Training Schedules: Chemigation | Pesticides
Water Bank & Transfer Requests
No new irrigated acres are allowed in the Central Platte NRD without offsetting other irrigated acres and an approved variance from the board of directors.
- Current Nebraska laws require that all water wells be registered with the Nebraska Department of Natural Resources (NDNR). Exceptions to the law include test holes in existence for 10 days or less, dewatering wells with intended use of 90 days or less, and domestic/livestock wells completed prior to Sept. 9, 1993.
- Water Well Contractors are responsible for filling the well registration information for newly constructed water wells with NDNR within 60 days of well completion. Well owners are responsible for registering existing wells that have not been previously registered with NDNR. Registration forms and information are available at DNR’s offices. Failure to register water wells is a Class IV misdemeanor under Nebraska law. If you have any questions about well registrations, contact NDNR’s main office: (402) 999-9999 or any of the field offices.
Well and Transfer Applications
New Well Permit
Expedited Supplemental Groundwater Water Well
Supplemental to Surface Water Well Permit
Municipal Well Permit
Industrial Well Permit
Domestic Well (Over 50 GPM) Permit
Transfer Location of Groundwater Use Water Well Permit
Replacement Well Permit
Change of Ownership
Well Decommissioning: Application Cost share is available to decommission some wells. Cost Share | Contact: Kelly Cole
Historic Water Use Survey