The Central Platte NRD’s In Perspective Newsletter is distributed district-wide through local newsletters in 11 counties within the NRD.
Topics covered in the March Edition:
- Spring To-Do List
- Transfer Reminder for Irrigators
- Tree Orders Due April 1st
- Crane & Waterfowl Viewing Decks
- Buffer Strips: Helping the Land & Water
- Is Your Home Wildfire Proof?
- Cover Crops for Better Soil Health: Field Day March 21st
- Summer Camps & College Scholarships
Click on the month below to open the newsletter in PDF.
- 2018 Edition: March
- 2017 Editions: March | June | October | November
- 2016 Editions: January | March | June | August | October | December
- 2015 Editions: January | March | April | June | October | November
CP Irrigator Online Newsletter
The Natural Resources Conservation Service’s online CP Irrigator Newsletter provides is updated weekly during the irrigation season to provide you with tips and information on how to irrigate efficiently.
NR Corner Newsletter
The NR Corner provides natural resources information to educators such programs and materials that are available, upcoming workshops, student opportunities and scholoarships, etc.