The Central Platte NRD board of directors will meet on Thursday, September 26, 2019, at the NRD office located at 215 Kaufman Avenue in Grand Island, NE. The board meeting is open to the public.
1. NRCS Report Joe Krolikowski, district liaison, will report.
2. Variance/Appeals Subcommittee Review and make recommendations on a variance request from Buffalo County.
3. Eastern Projects Review and possible action on:
A) Platte Valley Industrial Park drainage request.
B) Future programs discussion.
4. Platte River Program Mark Czaplewski will have an update on the Platte River Recovery Implementation Program.
5. Managers Report Lyndon Vogt will report.
6. Nebraska Natural Resources Commission Mick Reynolds will report.
7. Nebraska Association of Resources Districts Jim Bendfeldt will report.
8. Cost-Share Action on cost-share requests through Central Platte NRD and the Nebraska Soil and Water Conservation Program.
9. Financial Report Action on the September financial report.
10. Award Sandy Noecker will be presented a certificate for 40 years of service. Sandy’s open house retirement party will follow the board meeting from 3:00-5:00 p.m.
11. Other As may develop prior to the board meeting.